Tuesday, January 19, 2010

School Days School Days

That little tune isn't for the kids, but for me. I am officially back in school. I am working toward my licenses in LD (learning disabilities) & EBD (Emotional Behavior Disorders) toward my MA in Differential Instruction aka Special Education. This is suppose to be a two year program and with the help of President Obama, I will get the chance to get a jump start on this MA.

Tonight was suppose to be my first online class and well you can see how that is going, I am blogging instead. I guess the first day isn't until next Tuesday for this class, but tomorrow I have another class. I hope classes go okay. I am not sure how the whole not having a teacher to ask question to thing is going to go. I am not chat room savvy either, so I will probably do a few chat room faux.

Just reading the syllabus has my head spinning and the language they use is really foreign to me right now. It is exciting to start this journey but doing all of this now is going to be tough and I am not sure how often Chris is going to want to take the kids out of the house like he did for this first night of classes. It was sweet of him to try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment