Monday, January 4, 2010

Hide and Seek

I never gave too much thought to what it would mean to our family when we got our addition done. Don't get me wrong I know we will finally get the space we need and will stay out of each others hair more. But I also realized that it gives Tony more room to cause mischief. Tony is getting the hang of running around and just plain being a maniac.

For example the other day while in the addition, Tony was just having fun watching the guys come and go from the shop and playing with his toys. He is just a great little guy playing trucks and he reminds me so much of Nick when he was a little guy too. I guess he got bored with the toys and had enough of the addition, because before I knew it he was gone. Yeah that is right I couldn't find him. I was calling his name and searching for him in the addition. I looked upstairs and in the bathrooms and even checked outside just in case he made his way out there. I was almost ready to call Chris in the shop to see if he made it out there, but then I heard a sound. It was coming from the old house. I slowly walked over and peeked around the corner. Sure enough there was Tony in the old kitchen hugging his horsie and talking to the dog.

WHAT...somehow he had managed to drop back into the old house without making that much noise. He is a sneaky little guy and that isn't the only thing he sneaks. His newest and favorite word is FOOD. He says it often and knows exactly where to go for his treats. Some how he finds someone to feed him.

AND that is why we call him Tubby Tony :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment