We finally got the call from the carpet guy...no no we don't have it in and we don't have a set date on the installation, but it is in the store. Yeah we are playing the waiting game again but it sounds like before the end of the month we are going to have carpet in the addition. So stay tuned and I will for sure have pictures of this wonderful event. If this really happens I predict (knock on wood) that we will be moving in by the end of February.
Cross your fingers and gives us a prayer. I can't wait for that day and for the day I finally get my mop & bucket. Chris promised me one of those restaurant style buckets on wheels that wrings out the mop and a wet floor sign that is written in Spanish. Can't wait to mop the floors, don't quote me on that or hold me to that because a year from now it is going on the chore chart for the kids.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment