Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Day Of School

First day of school jitters, always had them and I guess that doesn't go away as you get older. This is the first of many online classes that I have and I hope as they go on they get better. Imagine yourself in a regular classroom with everyone talking at once and not following each other's train of thought. I have never been good at chat rooms and stuff like that and now have to do that for your education. Plus on top of that I am not a really good typer so by the time I get something typed they have moved on to the next topic. It is frustrating but at the same time Chris has been taking to getting the kids out of the house for me.


Unfortunately when he gets them out of the house he comes back with thing we don't need. For example, tonight he came back with a snowmobile for Nick. Remember that last one we got for Jasmine, the snow pony? I think Chris had to finally give it away at a swap meet because no one wanted it. Well now Nick has a Yamaha Bravo, but maybe this one will get use once or twice. Tony already has his eyes on it. Lets just hope it gets ridden more than the Honda 70.



So lets just say that it will be interesting to see what happens this semester. Who gets more out of life, me or the kids?






No comments:

Post a Comment