Monday, May 31, 2010

Tony's Shoe Fetish

If Tony's antics haven't left you laughing on the floor yet well take a look at his latest stunts. He is MY boy!!!!! He loves shoes and not just anyone's shoes but Jayna's shoes. He is becoming quite a fashion bug and with his growing independents, he wants to be free like the kids when they fly outside to play. He has discovered that flip flops and sandals do the job but don't protect your feet as well as shoes. His vans do just fine but he has too much trouble with the Velcro.

Recently Jayna got "mud" boots with my parents and I was able to get Nick a pair from Target when they clearance them out. I guess Tony felt a bit left out so he went about it by himself to make his own "mud" boots, and bless his little heart pink is his color. Jayna has let her little brother use her snow boots for his own with the promise that she would get Kai Lan boots next year and a pink snowmobiling helmet too.



He is proud of his boots and that he can get them on ALL BY HIMSELF and argues now if we try to make him wear other shoes. I really don't care if he wears them because it makes him happy but I am not quite sure about Chris letting him wear them out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment