Now that the basement is actually a usable basement the overall height of the house seems to be really high. It is hard to believe that our bedroom is going to look out that high. We are going to be as tall as the pine trees that line our driveway. We will be dwarfing Barb's house next to us and towering over the street as well. Too bad this wasn't a lake shore cabin with the view of the lake but the view is still amazing at this height.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Second Floor
Here are just a few pictures to give you an idea of how high the second floor is going to be.

I wasn't able to get the spectacular view picture because I was too chicken to walk the floor trusses like Chris does, but once I got up the ladder and actually had to jump up to weasel myself on top of the trusses my courage left me. He makes it look so easy but once you are actually up there looking down WOW it is farther than I thought. So yes I chickened out and Chris is a stud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where are the updates of pics i luv to see progress from hard working people like you guys
ReplyDelete