Monday, May 31, 2010

Lasik

Okay by now you all know that Chris got Lasik, but what you don't know is that he really got them so he can snowmobile better. SO THERE CHRIS...the truth is out. That is the only reason I told him it was a selfish thing to do and that he did it on a whim (he told me after he made the appointment), but I got him back with these wonderful pictures of him at his worst.



Here are his sleepy glasses he got to wear to stop him from rubbing his eyes while sleeping...they lasted one night.

And here are the forever drops that he gets to put into his eyes, probably for the rest of his life.

I am not sure what he expected from the procedure and I knew that he was nervous before going in but after a few weeks I know that he is happy, but getting through the weekend was harder for him getting use to the adjustments his eyes would have to go through.

I wasn't sure how it would go and bit nervous for him because who really goes through elective surgery? It is your eyes now, okay I understand that thousands of people do it and it is all good but scary. Now I am left with a husband with BEAUTIFUL green eyes!!!! Can you see Chris's head swelling? Got to love him though and he is happy with his purchase. What is next for Chris to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment