Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Fun Begins

Here is the first corn shuck of the year. The kids started off the summer festivities with the corn shuck and only then did I discover I was out of propane so inside it went. My friend Jessica came over with her son Isaac and it is amazing how the company changes my kids. It is almost like they never say other kids or it could be the thrill of not having to play with their siblings. Anyway it is nice to see Nick being kind to another human being.
Nick is already looking forward to picking strawberries and Jayna keeps asking when the water is going to be warm enough to go swimming at the beach. I think I am going to be busy busy busy.

Jasmine is staying busy as always with her horses and this is Lily that she got to ride once before getting her beloved Captain back. Summer also marks a break for Jasmine in her horse riding lessons. Most kids take the break when it is snowing out NOPE for Jasmine she takes the break to spend some time with the farmers, but I know she misses her horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment