It is hard to believe that I have been without a computer for a month already and for that this blog is behind and for that I want to apologize to all my readers for the fall behind. Yes to all the two readers I havce out there. lol
I have a computer full of pictures to upload and updates to tell and I am not sure when it will happen. I am hoping for sure by the end of August because I have to have the computer back for school.
So right now all we have to do to fill up our time (besides building the house) is watching the HOURS of Deadliest Catch we have on DVD. So here is a glimpse of what is up here at the Carvelli house.
1. The roof trusses are up and hopefully ready for shingles this weekend
2. Nick has his buttons and elastics on his teeth (underbite fix)
3. Disney or Bust in 35 days (I may not survive)
4. Waiting on job applications (not sure if I am ready for a job)
5. Kids are getting older!!!!!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment