Here is proof that Jayna can be a girlie girl if she wants to be one. For Christmas she got a trunk full of dress up clothes, which Grandpa John didn't think she would use, and hasn't been able to use it until Valentine's Day. To be honest, I didn't know if she would use it either, but since we opened the trunk on Sunday she has worn her dresses everyday. She has even convinced us to let her wearing them out in public. Jayna went to Menards with Chris with this particular dress on and got lots of compliments on her dress, but it wasn't until today that she found the crown. This weekend she is suppose to go to Erik's cabin with the guys and wants to take the dresses with her there too, we will have to see.
I am actually surprised how well these dresses are made and they fit her just right. So I am going to keep my eyes open for other dress up clothes for her, but I think she likes the full length dresses the best. There is a pink two piece dress in her trunk but she hasn't worn that one yet, so I think I am going to hit the clearance racks for the after Christmas/winter sales and see if I can get a few more dresses.
No comments:
Post a Comment