There is nothing better to do on a hot day is to clean. I took advantage of the cool inside today to tackle Jasmine's room. Bonus was that Jasmine wasn't here to argue every little thing. I figure if I tackled a room a week I should be set for the big move whenever that might be. Plus I had arranged for Lupus to do a donation pick up another motivation to get some of the junk out of here. I was really on a rampage this cleaning and I think it showed with seven bags of trash, four donation bags and another five bags of clothes to bring over to my mom's. Plus loose toys to put out for Lupus too. It took me about six hours to clean and I lucked out that Tony slept through most of it and the dog was tuckered out too. It was unimaginable what Jasmine has collected over the last six years here. That girl would put anyone to shame...she now has enough scratch paper to sink a battle ship and markers/crayons that she won't have to buy anymore for school. I even found a gift card in an old birthday card.
I bought the hefty flex large black bags for this project and shoved as much as I could in each bag. These bags were so full even Chris was straining under the weight of them. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it but I was a one woman wrecking crew today. Tomorrows task is to tackle the basement. I am going to have the trash full for the rest of the summer. I am totally in the get rid of as much stuff as possible so if anyone has a request of what they need or want I will take inventory of what we got as I clean.
Oh yeah, I even pulled out the bunk beds and cleaned behind them and under them. Now that is impressive if I don't say so myself. I think my plan is to take the kids to the beach tomorrow and tucker them out good and then tackle the basement. I will let you know how that goes.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment