Hi everyone,
It's 2:22 am and I thought this would be the perfect time to post. Well actually I was woken up by one of the few thousand things that wake me up through out the night, and this one is kind of bizarre. Besides the usual Tony squawking, I got the wonderful surprise of Nick peeing on my living room carpet. I thought it was a dream and then I thought it was the dog, but nope Emma was in the kennel for the night and my eyes were wide open. There was Nick peeing on the floor. Sleep peeing...I remember vaguely someone telling me that Chris use to sleep walk, but sleep pee? Well that has to be new or just darn crazy. Just another crazy day or night at the Carvellis. Sleep well everyone.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment