Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Aaaarrrrrrrr!!!!

Has anyone ever went insane from construction? I am seriously thinking this addition will never get finished. Now Chris has informed me that move in date probable won't happen until late fall. What???? I already got my first gray hair and finding more as the days go by. It is really frustrating to be waiting on other people especially when they don't seem to care about our urgency.

On a brighter note...Emma went in for her vet appt. today and she has doubled her weight and now weighs in at 16 lbs. I feel bad for Emma because she sees a lot on her pen when she is in the house because the house is so small and she just can't go anywhere without getting in trouble, and for some reason she thinks going over to Ron's place is fun. Now I have made it a point of bring her over to my parents' house to run her in the fenced in back yard; along with bring eight loads of laundry and the kids. CRAZY...I think my parents will be just as happy when this addition gets done too.

Thanks for letting me Vent everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment