Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Emma Girl

Day by day Emma is getting bigger. Even if she was the runt, you can look at her and see that she is getting bigger. This past weekend Emma got the chance to see her mommy and bro again for a few hours when Julie and Matt made it down with Maisie and Ripley. They were really cute together, but boy can you tell the difference in size when Ripley and Emma are together. I think Ripley was twice the size. He is going to be one solid boy. Emma held her own and wasn't going to let her size hold her back. All I have to say is Emma really needed a bath after that reunion.





Just like any kid, Emma has her good days and bad days but so far her good days are out weighing her bad days. She is in the house now over night and is getting the idea of whining to go potty and she sleeps soundly at night. She is quite quiet and it is usually Tony that is waking her up. Between the two of them, I am up every two hours again (Just like a new baby). I think the kids and Emma are going to be great pals. Even now Emma is sharing her play pen with Tony. Doesn't he look content in there?


It does service the purpose of keeping my two noisiest buggers in one spot when I have to get things done around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment