Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tile

Sunday was a day well spent. It was a gorgeous out and hopefully we captured it with a few pictures of family. The kids were as well behaved as expected and I am expecting a typical family picture with ornery kids and exasperated parents. Unfortunately the photos shoot was shorter than desired because Jasmine had another exciting afternoon of softball. Her fall ball season is well underway and Jasmine is learning more with every game. Sunday games are usually double headers and Jasmine has taken to playing short stop and second base. This particular Sunday, Jasmine's team was short players and had to play with eight players but they were okay.

As I was enjoying an excellent fall like day at the end of August, Chris was slaving away on the addition. Being the Jack of all trades, Chris tiled his way through two rooms. They look beautifully and the paint is complimented by the tile and looks better than expected. The first picture is of my laundry room and the second is the boys bathroom which will be eventually green.
Chris is hoping to have the second bathroom tiled this week and the cabinets in the kitchen set and awaiting counter tops before Labor Day weekend. I just hope I can keep up with the grueling pace he is setting. What a slave driver he is!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!! They look awesome and I must admit I'm surprised that Chris was able to pull it off- 2 rooms in one day!!! You'll be in before you know it!! Thanksgiving at the Carvelli house??!!??!

    ReplyDelete