Jasmine is excited for her room too but right now only part of her design is on the walls so the blue tape is the only thing showing on her walls but she too will have a brighter room with 5 colors floating through her room.
Nick and Tony will have calmer walls but not by much. Nick loves the color blue so I am going to bring two shades of blue into his room with a portrait design. The lighter blue is going inside the picture frame and the darker blue will be the rest of that wall. The other three walls will be a gray to bring in the garage/construction theme that I am doing and his closet will be red to help bring in his bed colors too. Tony on the other hand I haven't had the chance to give much thought. I was looking forward to doing some type of sports theme on his wall...baseball diamond on the wall with a 3D bat in the corner, but unfortunately I don't think Tony is going to be my sports boy. So I am thinking of doing a Monster Truck room.
On the other hand, our room is the tamest by far with a lovely brown on the walls to match our bedspread and that is about it, but by the look of the picture it is taking on more of a tawny color.
Painting is going slow as I wait for the hundreds of colors to dry, I took the peacefulness of only having three kids and Jasmine back in school to organize the 177 boxes of kitchen cabinets that we got last week into cabinet piles so hopefully Chris will get the motivation to put them together. At least Chris got a chance to enjoy his one and only paid holiday weekend and now it is back to the grind stone.
No comments:
Post a Comment