When was the last time you got excited about appliances? This coming Wednesday is the day I do my happy dance. Warner Stellion, courtesy of Bob, is delivery my cook top, dishwasher, double oven, washer, driver and exhaust hood. I am overjoyed to have them in my possession and once they get hooked up I will be over the moon with excitement. You could say my Christmas is coming early and hopefully in two weeks my counter tops will be installed so my kitchen will be almost complete. Yeah!!!
That means I have to get in gear and paint again. I have Jayna's room painted and tape removed, Nick's blue wall painted and waiting for the other three walls to be painted, two bathrooms and laundry room finished, and our room finished so that means I only have Jasmine's room and Tony's room to finish that hasn't been touched and Nick's too. Oh I also forgot the hallway and ceiling upstairs and then the first floor walls and bathroom too. Wows er there are a few walls to finish.
Now that the weather is getting colder the fire has been light under our butts to get this addition done. The tile is all finished to I guess the carpet is next and hopefully trim too. Finishing touches are coming quick. Home stretch here we come.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment