Thursday, April 2, 2009

The World of Fast Food

Okay I admit I fall victim to the wrongful side of fast food every once in awhile, but I thought this one might be a great photo opp. We are getting to the point where everything we eat Tony makes it know that he wants it too. One of the pictures we have is Tony's first Chicken Nugget. I think he played with it more than anything but a few french fries made it to the stomach.


Is that really horrible or what? I just can't bring myself to make a full meal when it is just Jayna (the no eater) and baby boy, no one eats except me and then the left overs go to waste. Today Jasmine was at the rollerskating rink "hangin" out with friends...we can all remember those nights at the roller rink.

Jayna is turning into a mini Nick eater and just likes meat, but when it comes to McDonalds she loves the fries but leaves the nuggets.





I don't think that french fries has the nutritional ingredients to make the bug grow. Hopefully she will branch out but until then we will continue trading Nick for his french fries in exchange giving him her nuggets.







No comments:

Post a Comment