Hey if anyone is looking for someone to take pictures of kids and don't want to spend lots of money here you are. I just got pictures of Jayna and Tony taken by someone I found on the site Moms Like Me on Kare11 and they are wonderful. Here is the website of the pictures and I will be getting the CD proof too so I can order pictures if anyone wants them too.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/goodmorningsir/
Plus here is her website if you want more information...downthelanephotography.blogspot.com
Also on the website momslikeme.com, Jasmine and I got to go to the movie 17again prescreening for free. I won tickets through this site so they do have a few cool things on this site so go ahead and check it out.
It was cool, you never know what you are going to find surfing the net!!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment