Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random

This post is a random jumble of thoughts and pictures but I know you will enjoy and understand my rambles so here we go...Here is just an example of the pictures I got taken by Michelle Lundgren from the downthelanephotography.com This one I will probable get in a larger picture and I will be using her again soon. I got the photo CD and can get it to anyone who wants it too.


This next picture is a really cute picture of Jayna in a very suitable lil' stinker shirt that my parents got from their Branson trip, but the only problem is that this particular shirt is Tony's gift. She found this shirt and assumed it was hers...it is wonderful she actual fits in Tony's clothes. There are many days that I find Jayna wearing Tony's pants only they are capris on her.



Of course the next picture is of the bug again, but she wants everyone to know that she is a big, big girl now. She has officially received her Dora Back pack for being fully potty trained (with the watchful eye of mom). She is proud to tell everyone that she is a BIG, BIG girl.


Last but certainly not the end is cutie Tony eating his breakfast. He is a hungry man and lets you know that it is no longer acceptable that you eat without giving him something too. Today's feast was an Eggo waffle and he enjoyed the entire waffle himself. This is one child that is eyes are certainly NOT bigger than is stomach.











No comments:

Post a Comment