I understand it has been five months since the last post for our family, but as you can read from the last one in March life gets busy. The kids did fabulous with all their sports and Chris is really stepping into his Mr. Mom role.
The Spring was very hectic with me trying to finish up school which I am now done as I write this post, the kids sports and Chris's past work schedule. We made it through it and now the kids are enjoying their summer break. Jasmine is enjoying her horse lessons and tomorrow she gets to participate in a horse show at Windy Ridge Ranch in Woodbury. She is also finishing up her softball season with a tournament next weekend. Jayna is still in gymnastics and finishing up her first year by moving up a level at Crowleys in Oakdale. She is also the little swimmer and is in level 3 for her age group. Nick is Nick and is just loves to ride his bike and getting a break before soccer starts this fall and hockey around the corner. Tony on the other hand, doesn't know what to do with all the kids at home all the time. I think he is looking forward to them going back to school in a month.
It is hard to believe in a month I will have 3 out of the 4 kids in school and Tony is just around the corner from starting himself. I myself get to go back to school too but in this case I get to be in the front of the classroom again. It is weird to think of working again after taking three years off, but it is nice to be there too. I am currently working with the summer program to finish off my own schooling with the student teaching portion. I think this is great because I get to know the kids and building before starting the official year. I really like this place and the drive isn't bad either...it is right in district 622 about 15 minutes away at the worst.
The house is coming along slowly and I think Chris (as well as the rest of the family) is getting sick of this house project. So once we get our Electrician into the house we should be in good shape. Right now I think Chris is trying to get it roughed in so we can get it heated correctly this winter. So all in all nothing much has changed here in South Maplewood.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment