We have been in the addition for one week and so far it looks just like that. We still have a whole bunch of crap in the old house. I am really tempted to say throw it away because if we haven't used it yet will we ever? So for this past week I have been trying to put the finishing touches on the kids rooms and I think I have accomplished that yesterday and today Tony and Jayna tore down Jasmine's curtain to her closet. So now I get to go back and put them back up and try to keep them out of her room, before they destroy it.
I realized yesterday that a bigger house means more cleaning!!!! I haven't sat down once I think the days we have been in here and when 8 o'clock rolls around, I am ready for the kids to be in bed. My legs hurt and my feet aren't use to walking on tile all day. Plus tomorrow while I am at school with the bug, Jason (inspector) is coming back to the house to look at the staircase again. Supposedly we didn't get some stuff checked off and the framework to the addition isn't signed off on. Heck...the sheet rock is in the way and Tim is going to have to take that off it needed.
I am glad that I don't have to be here, plus we have all our stuff in now we aren't moving back out so I would like to see the city try and do just that to us. So if possible I am going to get those pictures of the kids room and get them posted here. Bug likes her new sticker I put on her wall reading, "cute as a bug" and Jasmine has, "trouble rides a fast horse" on her wall and Tony got a monster truck sticker on his wall. Oh yeah and the boys bathroom got one too, I will let you read that one for yourself. hehehehehe.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment