Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life Goes On

I guess I had thought that once we got into the addition life would slow down a bit, but I was wrong. Now that Spring is upon us and the weather is getting nicer, Chris is getting more antsy to get the old house down. It is unbelievable how much stuff we still have to move out of the old house. I say we should toss it all, but I think the kids will be mad if I toss all of their stuff.

The evenings are nice when the kids do go to sleep, but I think Nick is kind of lonely when it is time to go to bed. I think all the nights sleeping right next to someone is a hard habit to break. Jasmine on the other hand has gotten over her fears and is loving her room. Now we just have to keep her siblings out of her room.

I think with their four day weekend coming up I am going to take advantage of some extra hands and get this place tidied up. Lets hope it goes well and Chris will be ready with the dumpster this weekend. Then the demo will begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment