Monday, July 27, 2009
Tubby Tony
Well Tony finally went in for his one year check up at 13 months and this is what the doctor reported. He weighed in at 24lbs 5 oz (which I thought was light), 30 inches long, and his head was 19 inches around. He is hovering around the 50-60 percentile and his head is off the chart, which I guess explains why I have to buy 24 month shirts to fit over his melon. He also got the next set of shots, 6 to be exact, and his finger lead test. Poor guy was covered in band-aides and one by one on the way home he pulled them off. He was a tough guy, crying only for the initial pokes and Jayna was the one shedding the tears as she watched her little brother get poked. Tomorrow is Jayna's day, so we will see if the bug actually grows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment