I got you all. The little one is actually Emma. Hehe. We just got back from our introduction class for her puppy kindergarten class and I am excited to see how she does. Next Wednesday is our official first day with her for the classes and by the talks of the other owners, Emma is already the smartest one in the bunch. She must take after her mommy. Jasmine is going to be my partner in crime for these classes and she will have to tell you how they go. Other than that everything is the same here.
When Chris gets home from Canada on Monday I think we are going like gang busters on the house. We are so close to getting this place sheet rocked it is driving me nuts. We have to get the inspections done on the lath and staircase again and then I think we are ready for sheet rock. Cross your fingers we are going to get those done Tuesday I think.
So right now we are putting the kids party on hold until September probably. I promised Tony that he still got his cake so he won't be disappointed. On Wednesday Jayna finally turned three but if you talked to her she would tell you that she was five :-) Jayna was excited to get her Dora "bike" aka tricycle and her Dora helmet to go with it. Thanks to Grandma Jan and Grandpa John for supplying the gifts and if it is still nice in September she will be able to show everyone the cute outfit Grandma Beanie mailed her from Nisswa. Now all that she has to do is learn to peddle. So while we wait for Chris to come home, we have two birthday cakes to eat.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment