Friday, January 7, 2011

Warrior Dash 2011

Call me crazy but I signed up for my first 5k in MY LIFE and it is the Warrior Dash www.warriordash.com out in Afton in summer. It is an obstacle course 3k so not only do I have to run a 3k but also do events like a rope wall, mud crawl, tunnels, and anything else they throw at us. I am excited to do this and it is great motivator to get my butt off the couch, I just wish I could convince Chris to do it with me.

I guess it is the first time in my life that I actually felt old. I realized that I wasn't 20 and eating everything I wanted too wasn't going to help my health. So I really hope to stick to a fitness plan that will help me get in shape for this event. So watch out everyone, because on July 23 I will be a warrior.

Oh if anyone wants to do the Commando 5k, which is the same type of race as the warrior let me know because it is on June 25th. Take care everyone it is a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment