Friday, May 15, 2009

Ready or Not Here Comes Puppy!!

We're not sure if we are crazy or not, but we went puppy shopping finally. We got the essentials and I am sure we will have to pick up more as the puppy grows. I can't believe we are getting a little puppy but now we have a huge bag of food and a kennel that says we are. So on our final weekend of pet free Tony doesn't seem to want to go to sleep and I am already thinking of what a mess we are getting into. Typical Carvelli I am also having second thoughts of where our little one is going to sleep, since Saturday night is going to be near freezing again I don't like the idea of keeping her in the kennel in the addition. So I am trying to convince Chris to make her a little bed next to ours in our room. So then we can tell people that Jayna sleeps on the couch, Tony is on the living room floor, Jasmine and Nick sleep on their floor and our puppy gets the toddler bed. What a scene we are. LOL

Oh and if things are not crazy enough my washer took a dump and if Chris can't work his magic I will be making more trips to the Laundry Mat like I did today with the three kids. It is amazing that I got seven loads of laundry done in a hour and a half, but shoving those quarters into the machine wasn't fun. The transition to the addition can't come fast enough for me, and hopefully after this weekend we will be that much closer to moving in. Cross your fingers and wish us luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment