Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Porch

The house is coming along. Boy does that sound redundant doesn't it. The house is coming along but when is it going to be done? The porch phase of the house is almost completed and it does look good. I can picture us drinking a nice cold drink on the porch over looking the great view of Ron's development.


It's wonderful to see something come along from start to completion and now we have to wait on Joel to finish the electrical so we can fast forward to the finish of this project.

While we are waiting, I guess I should take advantage of this crummy little house to house break Emma. I think her saving grace is that she is so cute. There have been times Chris and I were willing to give her back to Julie but then Emma gives you that look and we are sucked right back into it. We are at odds here though. I want to keep Emma in the house and take her out at night (hey I got up with four kids during their night feedings) but Chris wants to keep putting her in the garage, but then I get to clean up the mess in the morning. Chris claims he needs his sleep but the last time I checked he was still snoozing pretty good when I got up at 2 AM to take her out.


I will keep everyone updated on the battle of the sexes who will win...Chris or Emma?

No comments:

Post a Comment