Why is it the only thing kids do is share their germs & colds. The first nice weekend we get in a long time I get to spend it inside with sick kids. This past week we have been battling a 24 hour bug with all the kids. I think Nick brought it home on Tuesday and like clock work every 24 hours another kid had it. So on a gorgeous Friday with Chris and Nick gone and Jasmine at school, Jayna and I got to spend the day doing pukie laundry and dealing with a sick baby. Kate (of Jon & Kate plus 8) says that sick kids add tons more laundry to your everyday laundry and boy is she right. It is hard especially when the kid is too young to hit a bucket. Hopefully this is like the others and is only 24 hours and as of dinner time we have been able to successfully hold down dinner and a before bedtime bottle so things are looking good. Now I am just crossing my fingers that Jayna can stay healthy. Chris has been kind of ill all week with symptoms, but he is just convinced that I gave him food poisoning with the new recipes that I have been trying out:-) I guess he will never know. (lol)
Speaking of Kate, I am excited that season 4 will be coming out on DVD because Jayna is wearing out our other three seasons. Her newest thing since Santa brought the discs were to watch the "naughty" kids while she is practicing her mommy skills around the house. Do you think they would notice it the show was Jon & Kate plus 9, Jayna would fit right in but what would we do without the bug? I guess we will keep her and be Chris & Jessi plus 4 someday 5, but not too soon.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment