Thursday, February 12, 2009

Winter Blues

Minnesota winters always seems to drag along. Just when the cold weather seems to be dragging on and on, the weather throws us the warmer temps and now our driveway is a disaster. I am trying to get some of the pictures on this blog for everyone to see the progress to the addition but unfortunately I lost a majority of the pictures when the house computer crashed. So now I am going backwards and trying to find pictures. It is hard to believe that May is just three and a half months away and Chris still proclaims we will be in the addition, but there seems to be so much to do still. Joel Christoperson has gotten most of the upstairs wired up and we are going to start on the lower level. We are just waiting on the plumber to catch up on his end of the bargin. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment