Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Long Winter Days

I think the days are finally getting to the Carvellis down here in Maplewood. Kids that don't get to extrude their energy are kids that drive mom and dad mad. I am looking forward to the summer or at least better weather. My daily walks on the treadmill feel like I am walking no where, hey... I guess that is just what I am doing. Now the kids expect to see me up there walking away and Jayna keeps asking me when she gets to use the treadmill. Anthony even seems to be calmed down by the motion of the treadmill. Tony is getting bigger by the day, but bigger isn't always better. The poor boy still can't sit steady, but rolls over like no other. Unfortunately, when he finds himself on his stomach he's lost and cries until he gets back over.

Thoughts of warmer days has inspired me to look toward summer and I have started gathering a list of beaches and activities around the Twin Cities that are free or cheap to get us out of here. I hope to make it up toward Anoka too this summer...got to see baby Herr and for sure Jayna wants to play with Mia. So hopefully this spring falls by quick and warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment