Friday, December 24, 2010
Santa Pancakes
Whenever we get a chance to relax and just hang around the house, I like to break out all the fixings for breakfast...pancakes, french toast, sausage, bacon, hash browns and anything else the kids or Chris can dream of to eat. This is usually a Sunday morning feast for us, but for Christmas Eve I am going to make this part of our tradition with Santa Pancakes. It is a really cute way to serve the pancakes and get the kids to eat their fruit too, even if right now the little ones don't eat the whip cream or the cherry nose. For me it is the fun of making the funny faces and getting to see my whole family around the table, this is the only time I don't get overwhelmed with the noise because everyone is chewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment